Monday, May 18, 2015

my nutritional rules!

My nutrition rules! I follow these daily!

1) I focus my diet mainly on cruciferous vegetables and meat and fat.
2) I avoid grains, and if I do have them, it's at dinner.
3) I don't need treats every single day. I used to want to eat an entire chocolate bar each night, and then some. But I have control over sweets. If you give me a cookie, I can eat just one and enjoy it. It doesn't send me in a tailspin. I never struggle with desserts or treats. I have control and can eat just one, or a bite. I don't need them to make me feel good. Instead, I choose treats like a bowl of chocolate oats or I love a baked apple with peanut butter.
4) I exercise daily. That includes either HIIT, lifting heavy weights, or simply leisure walking. Always a leisure walk daily!
5) I get at least 7 hours of sleep nightly. This is huge for me in my daily life!
6) Treats are occasional and they better be WORTH IT. I won't just eat any old dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment