Saturday, May 16, 2015

saturday is a special day

In the past on weekends, it's been easy to find reasons in my brain to not treat my body well...
The current negative tape:
"it's the weekend!", "sundays are for dessert", "you can always have monday to be on track", "you always lose it when your schedule is thrown off", "you binge after baby showers", "you can't handle a small dessert".

I am choosing to change the tape into positive thoughts!
"EVERY day, I choose to fuel my body with food that gives me energy, makes me feel good, and gets me toward my goals."
"I have control. Any food put in front of me, I can handle. I can taste, bite, or try anything and it won't derail me."
"I don't need food to relax me. I have habits that if I want, I can change easily. I'm never stuck."
"It doesn't EVERY have to be this way."

No comments:

Post a Comment